AmeriHealth 65® Preferred HMO (Medical-only coverage)
AmeriHealth 65 Preferred Medical-only HMO is a Medicare Advantage plan giving you all the benefits of Original Medicare plus many more.
You can enroll in AmeriHealth 65 Preferred Medical-only HMO if you live in two of our three regions. AmeriHealth 65 Preferred Medical-only HMO is not available at this time in Region 1 which includes Ocean County. Region 2 includes Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem, Mercer, Hunterdon, Somerset, Union, Essex, and Hudson Counties. Region 3 includes Atlantic, Monmouth, Warren, Morris, and Bergen Counties..
AmeriHealth 65 Preferred Medical-only HMO provides members with:
- comprehensive medical coverage;
- virtually no paperwork;
- preventive care;
- extensive network with more than 3,000 primary care physicians, 50,000 specialist sites, and 100 hospitals;
- access to health resources and wellness programs;
- help managing chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Enroll by mail
Review the Enrollment Instructions below before completing the paper application.
- AmeriHealth 65 HMO Enrollment Instructions Y0041_H3156_AH12_18 File & Use 09/04/2011
Download the AmeriHealth 65 Preferred HMO Application Y0041_H3156_AH_13_3501a Approved 09/11/2012.
AmeriHealth 65 Preferred HMO
P.O. Box 7576
Philadelphia, PA 19101-8951
Enroll by phone
Please call Customer Service for AmeriHealth 65 Preferred HMO at 1-800-898-3492, seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. (Speech- and hearing-impaired users should call 1-877-219-5457). Please be aware that on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30, your call may be sent to voicemail.
Summary of Benefits
The Summary of Benefits tells you about some of the plan’s features. You should refer to the Summary of Benefits for:
- applicable conditions and limitations;
- cost-sharing (e.g., copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles);
Download the AmeriHealth 65 Preferred HMO Summary of Benefits Y0041_H3156_AH_13_2339 Accepted 09/22/2012
Evidence of Coverage
The Evidence of Coverage is our contract with you. It explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of our plan.
Download the AmeriHealth 65 Preferred HMO Evidence of Coverage Y0041_H3156_AH_13_2933 Accepted 09/12/2012
Website last updated: 9/30/13
Y0041_HNS_14_9867 Approved 12/17/13